Time is changing, society is changing, so the mentality of the people. There was a time in old days when a friend used to actually return the favor using something prominent and useful but after the colonization things and the behavior of most of the people in the society changed drastically. We started returning the favor mere by saying thank you or started asking for the apologies by saying just a sorry and many more things. Sometimes it works, people who are close to your don’t care much but its your obligation to return the favor or to give them a real reason to smile by doing something really sweet. Here are some unspoken guidelines which you should adhere to so that people around get that sweet positive vibe.
1. If you ask your friends for help with some housework, return the favor by giving them a delicious meal.
2. Do turn the volume of your phone down when you are watching a video or playing a game in public place. Or, you can use your headphones.
3. Don’t use speaker phone to have a 2 person conversation, unless your hands are unable to hold the phone.
4. When using someone’s phone or computer, don’t go through their stuff without their permission.
5. In case you miss a call, drop a message as soon as you can if you are unable to call.
6. Always leave the last piece for the person who bought it.
7. When you borrow someone’s car, fill up the tank as a way of saying thank you.
8. When someone buys you food or coffee, try to return the favour within a week.
9. Don’t smoke when someone in front of you is visibly uncomfortable.
10. Don’t let your arguments escalate in public. find some place else to continue arguing where others won’t feel uncomfortable.
11. If you stay the night at someone’s house, make the bed or fold the blankets when you leave.
12. Pay back borrowed money as soon as possible no matter how little the amount is. Don’t assume that they don’t need it and never make them ask you for it.
13. Don’t break up with someone over text messages.
14. When someone else cooks for you, return the favour by cleaning up the kitchen.
15. Make sure that you don’t forget to return that book you borrowed.
16. Make sure you leave a tip for that waiter. Restaurant owners don’t pay them well because they think that they will earn enough through tip.
These were some unspoken wise guidelines of courtesy which we should follow. Do share this message by sharing thing articles with your friends.
Latest posts by Parth Chakraborty (see all)
- THIS IS HOW MEN SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THEIR GENITALS - July 11, 2015
- SOME SIGNS THAT TELL THAT HE JUST WANTS SEX, NOT A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. - July 5, 2015
- CHECK OUT THIS CAMPAIGN AIMED AT ENDING DISCRIMINATION AGAINST MEN - July 1, 2015